Important information about
6-year MEDICAL Program in English
- Type: Full-time, long-cycle studies
- Language of instruction: English
- Faculty of Medicine
- Title: lekarz (Medical Doctor, MD)
- Length of studies: 6 years, 12 semesters
- Credits (ECTS): 360
- Number of places: 150 (Admission 2021/2022)
- Admission only for the academic year 2021/2022
- Academic year starts on October 1, 2021
- Tuition fee and charges:
- Application fee 24 EUR or 20 EUR, non-refundable
- Place confirmation 200 EUR, part of tuition fee, non-refundable
- Tuition fee:
First year 13900 EUR,
each subsequent year of study (2nd-6th) 13700 EUR
EU, U.S., Canada and most other countries around the world.
The Medical University of Warsaw is the leading public medical university in Poland,
fully recognized by the Polish Ministry of Health, and Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
U.S. Department of Education,
The Medical Board of California,
The Malaysian Medical Council,
The Medical Council of Thailand.